Experience the advantages of being an ACPQ MEMBER!
Founded in 1973, the Association des commerçants de piscines du Québec (ACPQ), unique Quebec association of the industry, has more than 165 member companies, both in the manufacture, distribution, sale and service of products. The ACPQ represents the pool and spa industry and offers a multitude of activities aimed at developing the best business practices, helping to improve business competitiveness.
- Golf tournament
- Excellence Gala
- Splash trade show
The offer includes a continually developing host of services and privileges!
- Standard form contracts for pool sales, prepared by our partner, Dufresne Hébert Comeau Avocats
- List of the 160 Association member companies, available to you and the consumers
- Classifieds to post your jobs, nominations, etc.
- Substantial discounts on registration fees for Association activities
- Substantial discounts for booking space as a presenter at the Splash show, in addition to giving you the opportunity to present your new products at the “Favorites” and “Innovations” booths and to participate in the contests that aim at acknowledging these products
- Advantageous corporate discounts for business partners
- Free guest admission to the Splash show
- An annual contest for consumers, “Win your pool or spa”, and the Retailer, Sales Representative and Installer of the year awards, exclusively for member retailers at the Excellence Gala
- An annual contest called “Pool and Spa Achievements” recognizes the projects of member businesses (retailers and service businesses) at the Excellence Gala
- Partnership with Hydro-Québec for the efficient Pools program
- Partnership with the Lifesaving Society for the Perfect Swim program
CODE OF ETHICS for the ACPQ members
The quality of the member is recognized by:
- His honest dealings with his customers;
- His care for the health, the security and the well being of the community;
- His will to raise awareness, inform and advise the consumer about safety;
- His duty to always stay informed about the standards and legislation governing our industry;
- His respect for healthy and stimulating competition;
- His effort to improve and develop throughout the seasons;
- His interest in ensuring that his staff is trained appropriately in order to better inform and serve the public;
- His frankness in his advertising and promotional communications;
- His pride in giving written guarantee on his products and services;
- His eagerness to meet all his obligations including claims and guarantees of his customers.
Our Board of Directors
In the photo, we recognize, bottom row, from left to right: Cindy Holmes, Anne Marie Laurence Paquette, Chairwomen (Groupe Maître Piscinier), Gérard Charlebois, Vice-President (VDL Promotions).
Alex Dubois (Piscine Solide), Sylvain Charbonneau, Treasurer (Piscine Trévi), Ludovic Archambault (Piscines Gratton), Marc Petit (Nirvana), Martin Grenier (Hayward), Jean-François Dumas (BioLab Canada), Larry Daigneault (CLM Distributeurs)
(Top row from left to right)